Monday, November 18, 2013

Gotta TRY THIS!! -- four chicken breasts in the crock pot with a whole container of BBQ sauce, a half can of cherry coke, and a 1/2 cup of brown sugar. I place it in the crock pot on low for about 5 hours. An hour before I served it I took the chicken out and shredded it with a fork and put it back in the crockpot til ready to serve.

Artichokes with Spaghetti
Artichokes with Spaghetti
Click here to download
Gotta TRY THIS!! -- four chicken breasts in the crock pot with a whole container of BBQ sauce, a half can of cherry coke, and a 1/2 cup of brown sugar. I place it in the crock pot on low for about 5 hours. An hour before I served it I took the chicken out and shredded it with a fork and put it back in the crockpot til ready to serve.
Gotta TRY THIS!! -- four chicken breasts in the crock pot with a whole container of BBQ sauce, a half can of cherry coke, and a 1/2 cup of brown sugar. I place it in the crock pot on low for about 5 hours. An hour before I served it I took the chicken out and shredded it with a fork and put it back in the crockpot til ready to serve.
Click here to download
Crock-pot-freezer-meals
Crock-pot-freezer-meals
Click here to download
Our Best Crock Pot Recipes from Recipe.com
Our Best Crock Pot Recipes from Recipe.com
Click here to download
How to Cook Guide: cooking tips, techniques and videos from Taste of Home
How to Cook Guide: cooking tips,  techniques and videos from Taste of Home
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment