Monday, November 18, 2013

Here, you do all the prep work for these crock pot meals, throw it in the freezer, and then just dump the ingredients into the crock pot and turn it on. I am going to have to try this! I need a bigger freezer though..

Chocolate, cream and caramel tart
Chocolate, cream and caramel tart
Click here to download
Italian Chicken Wraps Recipe
Italian Chicken Wraps Recipe
Click here to download
Here, you do all the prep work for these crock pot meals, throw it in the freezer, and then just dump the ingredients into the crock pot and turn it on. I am going to have to try this! I need a bigger freezer though..
Here, you do all the prep work for these crock pot meals, throw it in the freezer, and then just dump the ingredients into the crock pot and turn it on. I am going to have to try this! I need a bigger freezer though..
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment